Show everyone that you are an Arts Ally and help fund programs and services that support the entire local arts community.
+ Individual ($8.50/mo or $100/yr)
+ Dual ($17/mo or $200/yr)
+ Corporate ($500-$1,000/ yr)
Your membership funds programs and services that support the entire local arts community.
- Successfully advocated for Grassroots Arts Program grants to be used for operating support instead of programs this year
- Successfully advocated for nonprofits to be eligible for One Buncombe funding
- Worked closely with Arts NC and the NC Arts Council to support the arts at the state and local level
- Kept Asheville City Council and Buncombe County Commissioners informed of impacts to the arts sector
- Launched the #AVLArtsMatter campaign
- Launched the #WNCArtsMatter campaign
- Attended ongoing meetings of the Western Arts Agencies of NC, Asheville Area Arts Council Arts Advisory Council, Buncombe County Schools Arts Advisory Council, Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce Business Association Committee, and BCTDA’s Tourism Partner Organization Committee
- Leadership Asheville panelist- Asheville Open for Business? – Next Steps (6/24)
- Grants Presentation for the Asheville African American Business Association (8/18)
- Asheville Rotary Club speaker- State of the Arts Sector (8/27)
- Keynote speaker for Olli’s Arts Day- State of the Art Sector (11/3)