Hickory Nut Gap Farm is in the midst of its busiest season of the year, offering several new activities, attractions, and food options.
The farm’s fall festival takes place daily from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm, now through early November. Ticket are $10 per person on Saturdays and Sundays, and $5 per person on weekdays. Children four and under have free admission.
Some of the activities you and your family can look forward to are listed below.
2019 Fall Festival Activities
- Bouncy House (Weekends)
- Music Making Sound Silo
- U-pick Apple Orchard
- Rides Included with Admission (Weekends)
- Outdoor Corn Pit Box and Parent Lounge
- Daily Baby Calf Feeding at 10:30am (Everyday)
- Weekend Baby Chick Holding at 2pm (Weekends)
- Weekend Only Demos (Vary per weekend)
- Examples: WNC Nature Center, Chimney Rock State Park Animal Encounter, spinning and weaving demo, pottery demo, other animal encounters
Time Honored Traditions
- Hay Rides (Now Included in Fall Admission)
- Kiddie Cart Rides (Now Included in Fall Admission)
- Horseback Rides
- Pumpkin picking (October)
- Apple Tasting and picking
- Meadow Maze
- Lawn Games
- Trike Track
- Farm Scavenger Hunt
- Cider Pressing and Sampling
Just a short, scenic from Asheville as well as Hendersonville, Hickory Nut Gap Farm is a great way to see first hand the landscape where your food is grown and to meet the people who make it happen. At the farm you will find animals raised in their natural environment. Pigs outdoors, cows on pasture eating grass and clover, multiple species grazing together, drinking fresh spring water and living the good life.
The Hickory Nut Gap Farm fall festival is the perfect way to take in the wonderful season. The farm is located at 57 Sugar Hollow Rd., Fairview, NC.
Please visit hickorynutgap.com/fall-festival/ for additional details.