Nantahala Outdoor Center (NOC), has reopened all adventure activities and river outposts for the 2021 season featuring new food and beverage venues, expanded courses, and the return of events and live entertainment to main resort campus in Bryson City.
- Launched whitewater rafting on seven rivers in the Southeast and aerial adventures to high demand
- Two new food and beverage venues launching on NOC’s 500-acre campus including a renovated coffee and donut shuttle bus as well as a beer venue featuring New Belgium beer and custom beer blends
- Expanded courses at NOC’s Paddling School for kayakers to learn new skills and experience Southeastern rivers
- Full calendar of live music from local and regional bands, and the return of events like Women’s Paddlefest and river releases
- Relia’s Lost Kitchen dinner series kicking off this month with a sold out Orin Swift Wine Dinner; more to follow through October.